Our expertise gives you peace of mind
At Bene-Care we provide you with the precise resource and the expertise of our staff to help keep you educated on all legal requirements that affect your employee’s benefits.
- COBRA Administration
- Bene-Care works with you to stay ahead of the on-going changes to COBRA, ensuring that you are in compliance with Federal regulations. Once you notify us of an individual’s COBRA eligibility, we:
- Coordinate the mailing of all communications and notifications, including the initial notification issued to COBRA eligible employees
- Handle all premium invoicing and collection
- Coordinate open enrollment planning and fulfillment
- Provide expert, individualized customer service to each participant
- Update you and eligible employees whenever plan changes occur
- Non-Discrimination Testing
- In order to qualify for a tax-favored status, a section 125 plan must not discriminate in favor of highly compensated employees and key employees with respect to eligibility, contributions, and benefits. In order to document compliance an annual test must be performed and the results documented for each section 125 plan. The results are subject to an audit by the IRS.
We understand that the process of keeping up with the ever-changing regulations can be overwhelming. By continually monitoring legislative activity we keep you informed of all current developments that affect you and your business. Let us offer you the peace of mind of working with a benefits advocate that keeps you in compliance with health care laws and regulations.
Take a deep breath; let us coordinate your entire process to keep you and your company out of “hot water”.
Contact one of our sales consultants today to learn more, 1-800-333-1673.