Benefit solutions that add value, systems that decrease complications
By providing our clients with in-house administration of your cafeteria plans and funding arrangements, we have proven strategies that give you the confidence that your benefits package is working favorably towards your bottom line. Rather than decreasing coverage, our focus is to help your business add value to your employee benefits package.
We offer administration for the following:
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Section 105
- Premium Only Plans (POP), Section 125
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Section 125
- Dependent Care FSA (DCAP), Section 129
- Parking and Transit Plans, Section 132
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Form 5500 Filing
- Online and Mobile Claims Submissions
Our in-house compliance services also keep you ahead of laws and regulations. From COBRA administration, CMS Reporting, PCORI Notifications, to Non-Discrimination testing, Bene-Care reduces the administrative burden placed upon employers by incorporating state-of-the-art systems and capabilities to efficiently manage and simplify these processes.
Contact one of our sales consultants today to learn more, 1-800-333-1673.
To find out what products are eligible for purchase under your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account please click on the link below to review or purchase.
*Please Note: FSA and HSA eligible products follow the same IRS 213d eligible expense list*