Employee Assistance Program
We all face challenges in both our professional and personal lives. Now your employees won’t have to face them alone.
Bene-Care offers you and your employees access to Work Life Services and an Employee Assistance Program called HR EAPLink. This program gives you access to professional advice, support, and other practical solutions to help with problems that might impact work performance, health and well-being.
HR EAPLink is confidential, convenient and accessible.
- Unlimited access to an online resource library
- Unlimited telephone consultations
- Three local face-to-face visits per year (for each member of the household)
Work Life Services:
- Parent education
- Adoption assistance
- Daycare referrals
- College planning
- Senior housing referrals
- Legal / financial issues & planning
Employee Assistance Program:
- Work related issues
- Marital and family problems
- Anger and stress management
- Conflict resolution
- Parenting challenges
- Alcohol and drug problems
Contact our Bene-Care Experts for more information today!