Bene-Care prides itself on ensuring our clients are in compliance with ever-changing regulations, including those imposed by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Companies with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees are obligated to comply with the significant reporting requirements established by the ACA. Let the experts at Bene-Care guide you through the complex regulations, while the technology behind iSolved makes ACA tracking, monitoring and filing easier than ever!
- Comprehensive Tracking Features – Easy to read dashboard helps you to identify and track part-time employees who have met the variable hours requirements for benefits. Lookback reports also allow you to identify employees who have a change in status within their measurement period.
- Data Records – Designate aggregate group membership, minimum essential coverage and minimum value coverage, and capture employee ACA status, benefit eligibility and offers of coverage.
- Draft Versions – ACA annual forms available to run on demand for pre-filing verification.
- Override Screens – Access to manually update the indicator codes for employee benefits offerings and coverage on the IRS ACA annual forms.
- Annual 1095-C – Employee forms produced and delivered to customer for distribution, also viewable by employees via ESS.
- Forms 1094 and 1095 – Produce and file applicable forms and employer transmittal, based on the customer’s corporate and benefit structure.